Pages

Thursday 13 April 2017

This is my Memoir

   First Day of school              
On the first day of school at hornby high year 7 it smelt fabulous and it looked like somewhere i had been before. When i was there it was really fun and we didn't do much work because it was our first day i made heaps of new friends on the first day and i still had my old friend s from primary school there as well and when it came to lunchtime i went to the gym and played some basketball and then went to the tuck shop to get a hot dog the was so nice and tasty it was delicious. After that it was time to go back to class and we had to put our stationary in trays  


As i walk from my house to school it is raining down really hard and it was really cold.

As i watched the nice bright sun as i fell asleep very slowly and quietly.


As i walked threw the school gate i heard the bell rang and i ran as fast as i can to class so i wouldn't be late.


I was so sad that i cried when i got there because it is my \first time there at my new school..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.