Pages

Monday 3 December 2018

Passion Project - Move to Improve

Initial Goal:  my goal I want to improve on my speed and agility and being stronger for my sports.

What have I learnt about myself?

I believe that I have become mentally stronger when pushing through physical activities when I get tired. In the 12 min run I only broke the run 2 times.

What have I learnt about fitness?
I find fitness hard because I got tired easily but I would tell myself to keep giving 100%

What have you learnt about nutrition?
I learnt that's healthy food is good for you because it helps with fitness

I learnt a lot of this information through my Passion Project- Move to Improve. If in future I want to play rugby union professionally I would be able to use the information I have learnt as a foundation for my health and fitness.

3/12/2018

Since starting this project my speed in running has improved and my strength and agility








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.