Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

Health

LO: Communicate what you have learnt and how you will apply what you know to the Year 9 Business Kete...
1. What did you learn about?
I learnt how to be resilience.
My favorite saying connected to resilience is never give up.


2. Was there anything you felt difficult to understand? why?
It was difficult to understand information about resilience.
Because i didn't really understand what resilience meant at the beginning.

3. How did you relate to the video “Who Moved My Cheese”?
he video “Who moved my Cheese” is about 2 mice and 2 mini people the 2 mice were called Sniff n scurry, and the 2 Little people were called Hem n Haw.
It taught me that what ever happens in life you just have to get back up and carry on until you find what you were looking for.

4. How can you apply your new knowledge to the Business Kete?
During the Business and Enterprise Kete I will be able to show what resilience means.
I will do this by putting a group together and make something that relates to resilience.

2 comments:

  1. Nice Blog..
    You could probley change it into normal rather all bold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Ryley, next time just change a little bit of tingz but good work anyways

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.